Meals on Wheels Pricing Guide
Meals on Wheels Payment Options
- Use the “Make a Payment” button on the top of this page.
- Automatic bank withdrawal on the 10th of each month.
- Download, complete, sign and return Direct Debit Program Authorization Form Click Here
- Automatic credit card charge on the 10th of each month. Call Meals on Wheels London to arrange.
- Mail a cheque to Meals on Wheels London, 356 Queens Ave., London, Ontario N6B 1X6.
- Phone in a Mastercard/Visa number upon receipt of the monthly statement.
- In-person at the Meals On Wheels Office (cash, cheque, debit, or Mastercard/Visa).
- Online or telephone banking is available through Libro, BMO, TD Canada Trust and Tangerine Bank.
*A charge of $10.00 will be added to your account if a cheque or automatic withdrawal is returned NSF.
Subsidy - Meals and Transportation
Financial Assistance may be available. Persons living alone with an income below $26,000 may qualify for a reduced rate. Persons living with one other person with a combined income below $32,000 may qualify for a reduced rate.
Send us a copy of the last calendar year Income Tax Notice of Assessment form for all members of the household to start the application process. We will use Line 15000 to confirm qualification for the reduced rate.
You can obtain copies of your Income Tax Assessment Form by calling Revenue Canada at 1-800-959-8281 or by accessing the “My Account” feature on the CRA’s website.
Financial assistance is possible thanks to the United Way of London & Middlesex, Ontario Health and individual donors.