Complete our online form if you’re interested in the Wheels for Wellness transportation program. The intake coordinator will call you to complete the registration.
Please note that our registrations are conducted by a third party called London Middlesex Community Support Services. This group conducts our registrations in order to help those registering for service who may be interested in other services in their health care plan. If you have questions, please contact MOWL directly 519-660-1430 or [email protected].
You can find information on the London Middlesex Community Support Services Network by Clicking here.
Fill out the application below to begin your registration process for transportation services. Once the application has been successfully submitted, an Intake Coordinator will call you to complete the registration.
Meals on Wheels London provides a healthy food delivery service for adults with disabilities and seniors (55+) in need of nutritional support by assisting those who need short-term (caregiver relief, recuperation, seasonal) or long-term assistance. No long-term contract is necessary.
Some Key Changes to MOWL Transportation Services
- We cannot take any companions at this time (Only Driver and Client)
- Rides will now only be conducted between 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Currently MOWL is not taking clients to medical appointments if they’re feeling unwell.
- Clients are informed that is mandatory to wear a mask (This is law for ride share programs).
- Clients can wear their own mask or one can be provided by the driver and added to the client’s bill for $1.00.
- A ride cannot and will not proceed unless both the Driver and Client are wearing masks (drivers can call MOWL immediately if this is the case and the individual will not be let into the vehicle).
- Masks are mandatory. MOWL has the right to refuse service if the client does not wear a mask.
Exclusions: No transportation for children or pets, individuals following day surgery or any procedure that requires general anesthetic or sedatives, or a person(s) who require wheelchairs, scooters or heavy walkers.”