Careers & Requests for Proposals
Request for Proposal
None at this time.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Candidates who have experience working with a diverse range of people, and who can contribute to the climate of inclusivity at Meals on Wheels London are encouraged to identify their experiences and potential contributions in their application cover letter.
Meals on Wheels London invites applications from all qualified individuals. Meals on Wheels London is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes application from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Indigenous person, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process
Why work at Meals on Wheels?
- You’d be helping to provide a valuable service to your community.
- Extended health and dental benefits for full-time employees and their families.
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with matching contributions from Meals on Wheels London for full-time and some part-time employees
- Sickness and disability benefits for full-time employees
- Generous annual leave
- Summer hours
- A safe and healthy workplace
- Learning and development opportunities
- Friendly and inclusive work environment
- Wellness activities
- On-site vehicular parking
The eligibility requirements and plan coverage vary depending on full-time or part-time status and length of service. All applications will be reviewed but only those we wish to interview will be contacted.
Working at Meals On Wheels London
We currently have no opportunities at this time.
All applications are to be sent to [email protected]