Wheels for Wellness Payment Options
Clients are billed Monthly
- Use the green “Make a Payment” button on the top right of this page.
- Amount owing is automatically withdrawn from your bank account on the 10th of each month
Download Direct Debit Program Authorization Form Click Here
- Amount owing is automatically charged to your credit card on the 10th of each month
- Mail a cheque to Meals on Wheels London, 356 Queens Ave., London, Ontario N6B 1X6
- Phone in a Mastercard/Visa number upon receipt of the monthly statement
- In-person at the Meals On Wheels Office (cash, cheque, debit, or Mastercard/Visa)
- Online or telephone banking is available through Libro, BMO, and TD Canada Trust
*A charge of $6.00 will be added to your account if a cheque or automatic withdrawal is returned NSF.
Subsidy - Meals and Transportation
Financial Assistance may be available. Persons living alone with an income below $16,000 may qualify for a reduced rate. Persons living with one other person with a combined income below $26,000 may qualify for a reduced rate.
Send us a copy of the last calendar year Income Tax Notice of Assessment form for all members of the household to start the application process. We will use Line 150 to confirm qualification for the reduced rate.
You can obtain copies of your Income Tax Assessment Form by calling Revenue Canada at 1-800-959-8281
Financial assistance is possible thanks to the United Way of London & Middlesex, Meals to Go… supporters, and individual donors