Fill out the application below to begin your registration process for a volunteer position.
- Once the application has been successfully submitted, a staff member will call you to complete the registration.
- All successful applicants will undergo an orientation - approximately one-hour long - will have to bring their current driver's license and car insurance to the interview.
- A Vulnerable Sector Check through London Police Services is required for all volunteer positions where there is direct client service. You may obtain this online, or in-person at London Police Services. The cost will be reimbursed by Meals on Wheels. It usually takes 2-3 weeks to process.
- Bring your current drivers license and car insurance to the orientation if applying for a driving position.
- All necessary training will be provided by Meals on Wheels London.
- You will be placed in chosen role as quickly as possible!
Thank you and we look forward to growing our community of volunteers.